2 Stress Awareness Sessions will consist of the following topics:
1. What is positive and negative stress?
2. What are your personal stress drivers?
3. Recognising your own personal stress symptoms
4. What you can do to manage your stress:
· Create Well-Being toolbox
· Build resilience
· Develop positive assertiveness skills
· Mindfulness techniques to ‘reset’ and recharge
5. Recognising anxiety and depression
Date and times:
The 2 sessions will take place on Wednesday 1st November.
National Stress Awareness Day
9.30am – 12.30pm & 1.30pm – 4.30pm.
£25 per person with £5 going to the Charity Mind.
Call: 0330 024 1370 for further information or to book. www.fairwaytraininghealthcare.co.uk