This practical and interactive course is for individuals who have already completed a people handling train the trainer course and need to update their skills to continue to deliver people handling training in the workplace.
Disclaimer: Individuals attending this course should have up to date people handling training.
- Review of moving and handling and people handling safe practice
- Review of the range of equipment and techniques used for moving and handling and moving of people
- Completion of risk assessment in relation to people handling
- Update on legislation and testing required relating to moving and handling and people handling equipment
- Delivering people handling to others and coaching in the workplace
- Review of records relating to training of safe moving and handling
12hrs / 2 days
The trainer will carry out an on-going assessment
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
The course can be delivered at locations to suit the client or at one of our training venues
Maximum number of delegates per trainer is 12