This course provides essential information to staff working with young people who display behaviours described as challenging. The course is designed to support staff in their understanding of positive behaviour support and working with children and young people in positive ways to foster positive behaviour through appropriate support.
- Understand what we mean by the term behaviour that challenges
- Explore why young people may present behaviour that challenges services.
- Identify levels of behaviour and explore appropriate responses
- Understand the importance of positive behaviour support and pro-active behaviour support
- Explore the importance and role of recording and post incident de-brief
The trainer will carry out an on-going assessment
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
The course can be delivered at locations to suit the client or at one of our training venues
Maximum number of delegates per trainer is 15