This is an essential course for anyone who will be involved in or have responsibility for assessing other staff working towards the care certificate who do not hold a formal assessors qualification, the course will give participants an introduction to the care certificate along with the accredited level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practice of Assessment.
- Introduction to the care certificate and its background
- To understand the assessment needs of the units within the care certificate
The course includes the Level 3 Award in Understand the Principles and Practice of Assessment, which includes the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- Understand different types of assessment method
- Understand how to plan assessment
- Understand how to make assessment decisions
- Understand quality assurance of the assessment process
- Understand how to manage information relating to assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
Blended learning (Including 2 face to face sessions)
This course includes a portfolio of evidence
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance, successful candidates will also be awarded the Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practice of Assessment from Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance.
The course can be delivered at locations to suit the client or at one of our training venues
Maximum number of delegates per trainer is 15