This course provides an awareness and introduction to challenging behaviour and is useful for all staff working within health and social care, who come into contact with individuals who may challenge the service.
This course provides some of the basic understanding why individuals may present a challenge and can be tailored to staff working in a range of services including: Dementia, Learning Disabilities, Autism and Acquired Brain Injury.
- Identify what is challenging behaviour
- Identify reasons why behaviour may occur
- Identify strategies for responding to behaviour that challenges
- Supporting positive behaviour
- Effective behaviour recording strategies
The trainer will carry out an on-going assessment
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
The course can be delivered at locations to suit the client or at one of our training venues
Maximum number of delegates per trainer is 15