This course is suitable for individuals who been identified by their employer to provide support in the workplace as a first aider, this course follows the recognised format by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) as maintaining good practice in the safe, prompt, and effective treatment of injuries and ill health in the workplace.
This qualification provides learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills in first aid.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Manage external bleeding
- Recognise and manage a casualty in shock
- Manage minor injuries
6hrs / 1 day
All delegates upon successful completion of the course and end of course assessment will receive a Highfield Level 2 QCF certificate and First Aid ID Card
All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
The course can be delivered at locations to suit the client or at one of our training venues
Maximum number of delegates per trainer is 12